Sutton Hotel Collection know how to celebrate the festive season in style. Guests can taste aromatic mulled wine, indulge in warm mince pies and marvel at the glistening decorations that feature across the three beautiful hotels: The Francis Hotel Bath, The Queens Hotel Cheltenham and The Castle Hotel Windsor.
This Christmas, why not leave all the hard work to the Sutton Hotel Collection teams and spend the merry season with all the family, indulging in the festive luxuries, in the comfort of these wonderful hotels.
The Francis Hotel Bath
The Francis Hotel Bath is a townhouse set in an architecturally fascinating and iconic English city of Bath, with character and style that exudes a warm welcome. The hotel has 98 sumptuous bedrooms with vibrant interiors that will transport you back to the Regency period.
Bath is the perfect place to complete all the Christmas shopping and to make the most of the New Year sales. Explore the streets surrounding Bath Abbey or find some hidden gems from one of Bath’s many shopping events.
This festive season, guests can enjoy a seasonal menu of experiences to create memories that will stay with them forever:
- From Monday 21st November – Festive Lunch and Dinners, with a variety of options such as a delicious turkey roast with all the traditional trimmings. – Two courses £27.50 | Three courses £35.00
- From Saturday 26th November – Festive Afternoon Tea with delicious festive bun sandwiches, freshly baked scones, and delicate tea cakes, all accompanied by mulled wine or prosecco. – £21.00 per person. Add a glass of Prosecco or mulled wine for £6.50 per person
- Christmas Day – Guests will be invited to step into the hotel’s restaurant, Boho Marché for five mouth-watering courses with all the trimmings, followed by coffee and mince pies. – £85.00 per adult, £45.00 per child aged 4-12 years, children aged 3 and under eat free
Overnight package stays from 24-27th December start from £409 per person plus accommodation and meals.
Queen Square, Bath BA1 2HH
Queens Hotel Cheltenham
Embrace tradition in both history and style this Christmas by celebrating at the iconic Queens Hotel Cheltenham. Step back in time to a bygone era of opulence and refinement in the Grade II listed building, whilst enjoying all the modern comforts of an exquisite boutique hotel.
- Festive Parties in The Regency Suite – From £49.50 per adult. Available throughout December
- Christmas Brunch & Bubbles – Queens’ festive brunch menu is served from Thursday to Saturday throughout December, between 11am and 3pm
- Festive Afternoon Tea – £25.00 per person. Available from 12.30pm to 4.30pm throughout December
- Four-course Christmas Eve Dinner – From £55.00 per adult and £22.50 per child (up to 12)
- Five-course Christmas Day dining experience in Victoria’s. – From £99.00 per person and £49.50 per child aged 6-12, children aged 5 and under eat free
- Boxing Day Gala Dinner – From £55.00 per person, £22.50 per child (up to 12)
Overnight package stays from 24-27th December start from £395 per person per accommodation and meals.
The Promenade, Cheltenham, GL50 1NN
The Castle Hotel Windsor
The Castle Hotel Windsor, established as one of Windsor’s finest boutique hotels, is the perfect setting for anyone looking to experience Christmas like royalty. With 108-rooms and offering a prime location at the heart of Windsor, the hotel is perfect for those looking to experience some regality this festive season.
The hotel is just a short distance from the famous Long Walk, Windsor Great Park, Savill Garden and the River Thames, all of which are beautiful when glistening with wintery frost – there really is no better place to dream of a white Christmas.
- Private Package of a three-course menu. – Available throughout December and selected dates in January. Thursday from £55.00 per person | Friday and Saturday from £60.00 per person | Sunday to Wednesday from £45.00 per person
- Festive Lunch and Dinners in the hotel’s restaurant Leaf, which will turn into a magical winter wonderland. – Two-course lunch £25.00 | Three-course lunch £30.00 Two-course dinner £30.00 | Three-course dinner £35.00 From £22.50 per child (4-12 years old)
- Festive Afternoon Tea at the hotel with live carols to sing along to. – Served daily from 12 noon to 5pm, Friday 25th November to Saturday 31st December, (excluding Sunday 25th and Monday 26th December). £35.00 per person
- Special appearance from Father Christmas, with a gift for children at Afternoon Tea – £37.50 per adult, £22.50 per child aged 4-12 years, £12.50 per child aged 0-3 years
- Four-course traditional Christmas Day meal – £110.00 per adult, £60.00 per child aged 4-12 years, £20.00 per child aged 0-3 years Sittings available between 12 noon and 2pm
Overnight package stays from 24th – 26th December start from £335 per person per accommodation and meals.
18 High Street, Windsor SL4 1LJ