The Landmark London in Marylebone is a magnificent five-star Grande Dame hotel and has, since its debut 120 years ago, remained an icon of quintessential and elegant London charm, offering guests an oasis of luxury and serenity in the heart of the capital.
One of the oldest railway hotels in London, The Landmark London was born in the romantic era of train travel, combining the opulence, grandeur and timeless service and design of those times with contemporary flair and five-star amenities. This is best represented in its iconic and soaring eight-storey-high glass Atrium that has been at the centre of the hotel since its opening.
An impressive 51 of The Landmark London’s 300 rooms are suites, offering some of the largest rooms in the Capital and sumptuous comfort. The smallest room starts from 35 square metres.
Beautiful banqueting suites and a Majestic Grand Ballroom make the hotel a desired venue for impressive events, gatherings and spectacular weddings.
It features three drinking and dining destinations: The Great Central Bar serves a refreshing beer selection, elegant wines and appetising sharing platters in a luxurious oak-panelled space, The Mirror Bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails or late-night drinks in Marylebone, and the Atrium houses a further venue. The Winter Garden serves a modern European menu and one of England’s finest Afternoon Teas in stunning surroundings.
This festive season the Landmark has a number of offerings so that you can celebrate in style.
Christmas Day Dinner
Guests can celebrate Christmas Day with their loved ones at the Winter Garden Restaurant with a special three-course festive menu alongside a glass of Champagne, coffee and petit fours. Highlights include:
- Smoked Scottish Salmon served with Preserved Cucumber, Horseradish, Capers & Shallot Cream
- Traditional Roasted Turkey served with Fondant Potato, Brussel Sprouts, Pork Stuffing, Chestnuts, Glazed Carrots & traditional sauces
- ‘Winter Garden’ Christmas Pudding served with Redcurrants & Cognac sauce
Priced at £165.00 per person, the dinner is available from 7.00pm – 9.00pm.
New Year’s Eve Dinner
To bring in the New Year in the finest fashion, individuals can indulge in an extravagant three-course meal at £175.00 per person, from 7.30pm – 10.30pm, served alongside live music. Drinks can be purchased at an additional cost. Highlights include:
- Tartare of Yellow Fin Tuna served with Cucumber, Avocado & Sweet White Miso
- Pithivier of Wild Mushrooms & Black Truffle served with Baby spinach & Butternut Squash Puree
- Baked Alaska served with Vanilla & Blood Orange & Warm Grand Marnier Sauce
222 Marylebone Rd, London NW1 6JQ