Leading Dutch shipyard Heesen is admired around the world, with a reputation for building the most refined, luxurious and revolutionary superyachts. Heesen create exquisitely beautiful yet powerful superyachts that are revered for their state-of-the-art technology, timeless design and exceptional performance.
Now there is a new addition to the Heesen family…
Heesen Yachts are delighted to share the latest jewel in their fleet, 50m Project Jade. She is available to purchase and can be yours for cruising the Mediterranean next summer.
Project Jade is an all-aluminium, fast-cruising yacht powered by green ocean engines that aims to bring guests closer to the remote and shallow bays that are typically off-limits to yachts. With a curvy, sporty exterior crafted by Omega Architects she will be sure to make a mark on the water.
In honour of her name, her interior boasts a cool and elegant design by Christian Gatto with bold pops of jade throughout.
· Low drag hull design – This makes Jade comfortable in rough seas yet perfect for cruising shallow waters
· Ultra-efficient hull shape – Jade is ideal for both island hopping and longer passages
· Elevated aft deck holds a large whirlpool with sunpads
· Full height multi-purpose tender garage and beach club that comprises a fold-down transom platform for easy access to the water when at anchor
· Downward pointing bow – a good line of sight to the water from the bridge, and helps to accentuate Jade’s long, sleek profile.
· Full-beam owner’s stateroom, two double guest suites and two twin guest suites
· Top speed of 23 knots
“The whole superstructure is slightly curved giving her a more elegant aft end, while the use of wrap around glass and loose exterior furniture mean deck spaces have generous seating, but remain airy, light and well detailed,” explains Laupman of Omega Architects.