Queen bees sip the nectar of flowers.
For the Queen of Hearts only Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur will do.
Fill your glass with a curious concoction fit for the Queen of Hearts.
- 30ml Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
- 30ml premium gin
- 30ml fresh grapefruit juice
- 10ml fresh lemon juice
- 2 sage leaves
- Dash of soda water
Raspberry and rose paint
- Good quality raspberry jam
Coupette or Martini
- Simply add the Chambord, gin, grapefruit juice, lemon juice and sage leaves to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake hard to the beat of the drum.
- Paint the inside of your glass with good quality raspberry jam and strain the liquid in a chilled coupette or martini glass and top with a dash of soda water. Voila!
- To complete the look and flatter your queen, garnish your Chambord Chapter Eight Cocktail with a mini Queen of Hearts playing card. Why? Because No Reason.
For more inspiration visit www.facebook.com/ChambordUK