Ingredients for 4 portions
100g organic vine tomatoes
Extra virgin olive oil
50ml freshly squeezed orange juice
1 litre of water
30g lime juice
10g Olive Oil
Salt to taste
- To make the stock, put all the ingredients in the pot and bring them to boil. Let it simmer for 1 hour and then pass through a fine sieve.
- To make the avocado puree, put the peeled avocado, lime juice, olive oil and salt in a blender and blend it to smooth consistency. Pass through a fine sieve, check for seasoning and adjust if needed.
- To prepare the quinoa, put the veg stock and the raw quinoa in a big pot over a high head and let it boil for 20 minutes. Once cooked let it rest for 20 minutes, then drain and leave it for another 20 minutes until the water has completely drained.
- In a big bowl, mix the quinoa with the chopped grilled vine tomato, grapes, mint, basil and parsley and add extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and seasoning.
- For a sharing dish, add the avocado puree on the top of the salad and the micro herbs to garnish, or make four separate servings.