- 300ml oat milk
- 200g Mindful Chef Organic Scottish Porridge Oats
- 2 tbsp of coconut sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- ManiLife Rich Cocoa peanut butter
- Fresh mint
- Start by blending your oats into a fine flour.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, eggs, sugar, milk and baking powder till smooth.
- Heat a pan on a medium/ low heat with 1 tsp of oil.
- Ladel the mixture into the pan a couple of pancakes at a time, turn after to 2-3 mins, then flip again for 1 more minute till golden and fluffy.
- Repeat till all your mixture is used up.
- Drizzle over 1 tbsp of ManiLife, then garnish with berries and a sprig of mint.